Monday, April 19, 2010

The Sahara Desert Queen....




These photos were last Thursday. It was a beautiful day to go look at D.SLR camera. Getting dressed that morning was so much fun for some reason. I could not stop dancing. It just put me in such a good mood, I thought it would be contagious to those around me but it wasn't. Regardless, it made me feel good.


Throughout life we let the "busy" things and "trying to get ahead" in life so badly that we forget to do the little things that makes us happy. Granted we have to work really hard, but we should never forget to play really hard also, because as the saying goes "...all work and no play makes Jack a doll boy"


With that thought in mind, I decided to go an art supply store after my trip to the camera store, to purchase a few tools to get back into doing the little things that makes me happy. I work hard, but I also want to play hard and have fun in life.


I love love love these pants, felt like I was in the 70's era with a modern twist. The camera store was a lot of fun and I can't wait to purchase my D.SLR camera soon...will let you know when I do, so stay tuned....



HM cropped sweater, glasses, ring and jeans, Nine West "Sandee" bag and "digger" boots, street vendor scarf and Harlem boutique earrings

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Nice site! I am loving it!! Will come back again ??taking you feeds also, Thanks.

    Tours to Morocco

    ReplyDelete