Sunday, April 4, 2010

This Little Flower



Easter Sunday was indeed a lively and beautiful day. The sun was evidently alive as i felt its rays on my back. Can't complain because this is the weather I love, when everything seems to come to back to life. The park was a bit packed today, with kids hunting for Easter eggs and enthusiast like myself taking pictures. I am beginning to love this park more and more especially with the new renovations...think I have to research the history of this park...

Funny story about the above picture. It was incredibly really hard to keep balance on the fence and cross my legs at the same time. I almost fell because this skirt made it hard, but what I wouldn't do for fashion huh. Getting down was another story, so am not even gonna get into it...Hope you had a wonderful Easter.






H&M Garden Collection blouse, bracelet and earrings, F21 skirt, Nine West clutch, Type Z shoes

I really wanted to climb this rock for some reason, but couldn't because of my attire, oh well I guess next time. I think I may have an obsession with either rocks or climbing in general don't really know but I love both...

(Bonus picture), love this dress...had if for years. Simple yet beautiful
H&M dress, Nine West clutch, Type Z shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment