Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long over due


Seems like when you try to move forward there is something that wants to keep you static. These pictures were taken last week Monday...I know I am very late, but better later than never right...well I guess in some cases.



While taking these pictures, we had some passersby wondering what we (my camera man and I) were doing, which is fine, but then this particular woman decided to mock me or better yet try to intimidate me. She thought her slurs would stop or scare me but it didn't faze me at all, because I realize a long time ago that people only criticize and mock the things that are alien to them. So go on with your life, do what you do, because truthfully what other people think about you is really none of your business anyway. There are only two opinions that should matter and that is what you think about yourself and most importantly what God says about you.
F21 tank top and sandals, Target zipper leggings, HM scarf



No comments:

Post a Comment