Friday, April 16, 2010

The Brave


These photos were taken on Sunday. I love this dress. .It's so (toned down)Lady Gaga-ish, in terms of the shape. I remember the day I got it and it was like I had won a triathlon. I was running up and down escalators, diving through racks and racks of clothes until a very helpful and kind sales girl did her magic and appeared with the last pair in my size for me. Oh I was so happy in that moment that I wanted to hug and kiss her like she was my long lost love who had returned back into my life...
Well am I am going to leave with a quote that's been on my mind lately, something that I will definitely incorporate into my life, the brave aren't always that ones that don't feel fear but those that push past it...as Joyce Meyer would say "do it afraid"
The fact is everyone feels fear, the brave thing to do is to push past it and that's the true meaning of courage...
F21 dress, HM studded belt and glasses, Steve Madden shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment