Friday, April 2, 2010

The sardine can ride


Ahhhh at last! pictures of me and no sight of rain....before i made a quick dash to exchange some items i decided to take a few pictures in the park. I figured since I live right across the street from a park why not take advantage of it...awwww what great memories I have of this rock (picture above). I would often go this rock to relax, stretch, think and just enjoy the fresh
air after a run or when I need totally quietness. With a world that is so noisy, we all need a quiet place....I have another place I go to, just to think and enjoy the air...but that would be featured in a later post.










For those of you that live, or have been on the subway during rush hour in New York City, you would totally understand this. Rush hour in NY is pretty bad especially on the subway. You would think it cant get any worse....ahhhhh but it can. While riding a crowded train, it suddenly went out of service and everybody had to get off and wait for the next train. Mind you, this is rush hour so you could only imagine what the next train looked like, fortunately I was able to squeeze my body on the train only to stuck in between the door and a massive crowd of people. It was quite comical, as all I could do was to laugh at the position I was in. I mean, my face was in people's armpits, funk and all. All could think was, "is this what it feel like to be a sardine in a can" random and strange but with the funk, what else can a person think about.


F21 sweater and glasses, street vendor scarf, Converse for Target bag, H&M "boyfriend" jeans and belt, Steve Madden sandals




No comments:

Post a Comment