Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"It doesn't take talent to give up, anybody can do that"

<span class=
I feel like am stuck between a rock and a hard place, if that's the correct saying. I am feeling very down today. I hate days like that, I know that there are days like this, but I just hate it.

<span class=

Not everyday is rosy and sunny but sometimes we need the rain, so that we can stop and think. "Do we really want to grow, try different things, meet new people. Is what am doing worth my time and energy, what is my purpose in life."

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

I know I sound like am rambling, but sometimes we need the rain, but too much rain can also drown you. My point is, that there are days like this and its ok, whats not ok is to dwell in this place forever. When days like this happens when you think that everything is not going well or as you planned remember to never give up, because giving up is so so so easy.

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

Everything that comes easy usually does not last long and everything that's worth having is not easy either.

<span class=

HM sweater, Garden Collection leggings and earrings, nine west bag, Steve Madden sandals, and Target "boyfriend" tee

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I love the H&M floral leggings! I hope your day got better! xo

    ReplyDelete