Saturday, May 22, 2010

FITTING ROOM SESSIONS: NEUTRALS

Welcome to the Fitting Room Sessions. This is the first installation of my many fitting room dramas. Everything that is shown does not necessary mean a purchase. I just want to share with you the things I gravitate towards when i enter a store.

<span class=

<span class=

Some things may or may not work on me, but my motto is, "if you like it, try it on." You will never know if you don't. With that said, I went to HM the other day to pick out some neutrals, mainly some Khakis. I was time crunched so I only picked up two things. A form fitting dress and high waist-ed pants (although, it does not look so in the pictures).

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

As gorgeous as the dress was, I purchased the pants instead which will be featured later in a post. Hope you enjoyed this first session because there are more to come.

<span class=
HM flats and top

1 comment:

  1. Your blog makes me smile! The pants are def a winner! :)

    ReplyDelete